Skip to main content

My First Time Visiting "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter"

I have always loved Harry Potter. I remember being little and my mom reading the books to me before going to bed. When I was a little bit older, I began reading them on my own. I remember when "The Half-Blood Prince" came out, I literally had my mom and my aunt take me to the theaters to see it close to ten times! Then when the final movie came out I went to the midnight premiere, that will be a night I will never forget! 

The First time that I visited the theme park in Orlando, Flordia I was only twelve. I was with my family and I walked in specifically with my mom and aunt. As a twelve-year-old at the time, I was in such shock! It was such a crazy thing for me to be experiencing. Now it has become something that I look forward to visiting each year! Every year since then in the month of October I have gone. Because of COVID this year I will not be going around the time when I usually always go. I was looking over many pictures I have of the Harry Potter World there at Universal Studios and got quite sad knowing that I will not be able to visit for awhile. As I was reminiscing over my pictures, I noted that each and every time that I visit, that first feeling of walking into the "Harry Potter world" will never fade! 





Comments

  1. Hi, I grew up loving Harry Potter too. I remember finding a DVD my parents had of the 3rd movie and loving it. When I finally got to read the books, I was obsessed. My parents knew I loved it and wanted to take me to Universal, but at the time it wasn’t possible.
    I finally got to visit Universal, in CA, in 2018. I too was shocked at everything in the park because it all felt so realistic. I haven’t gotten to go back either, so I just look at pictures too. I’ve only gone once, but I agree and think that the feeling of being surrounded by everything in that world won’t go away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is awesome. I think it is cool that you got to visit this place. Hopefully I can visit it in the future. And yes, it is major bummer that COVID-19 has prevented you from visiting this year. Hopefully next year is a different story. I like your iteration of how you were with family when you first visited. It must have been an exciting time for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE Harry Potter world its seriously is amazing and blew me away the firs time I went there I was in complete shock from start to finish, talk about an experience. I wish I could see it all over again for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOH I'm so jealous! I want to go here so badly!!!!!!! it sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment