A few weekends ago I went to a farmer's market while I was in Steamboat Springs here in Colorado. I love going to farmer's markets because you can find so many cool and unique things. I typically love buying local honey at the farmer's markets near where I live in Denver. This particular farmer's market in Steamboat had more than just food items, they had unique products like candles, jewelry, and art pieces. I enjoyed looking at all the art sections that they had there, I even bought a small card with a drawing of two whales on it. The market felt very welcoming and I enjoyed this fun Saturday morning activity.
I am combining the topics from the previous week and this week and I am going to talk about a building/place that has brought me a memorable experience along with something that I love about Colorado that inspires me. From the pictures above you may be able to guess that this place in Colorado has been memorable for me as well as a place that has inspired my creativity. I have lived in Colorado my entire life but it wasn't until late high school that I started going to Larimer Square that often. Larmier Square is known as a historic block located in Denver and it is the city's first designated local historic district. These pictures that I have incorporated within this post were taken late this summer around the time when Larmier Square opened back up due to the COVID-19 pandemic. As you can see, the signs that are hanging above the block say "Welcome back Denver" and "Together starts here." These s...


I love farmer's market products too! My brother goes whenever one is close-by and always gets their honey. I've never been there personally, but seeing this experience from someone else makes me definitely want to go!
ReplyDeleteI love local honey, too, and it helps with my allergies! I haven't been to a farmer's market in so long, but I look forward to them in the summer. :)
ReplyDelete